旧事已过,都变成新的了~

Welcome to Denise's new blog people!!! ^__^ 


Why the change? 
cuz1 i just wanted it? =P haha.. i guess having a fresh look once in a while motivates the blogger ;) 2 i want a more flexible url! The previous one did not allow me the liberty to change my blog's name whenever i like, plus, this url is much more me =P 3 Hm.. it feels like a fresh start. =) Since I'm starting to pursue my tertiary studies, so.. it kinda feels like a right time to do this.. ;)

So... one of the major changes is that i'm not using a Cbox anymore. XD Am tired of deleting and blocking ads from it. So, feel free to leave a comment on the post i posted k? =) Another thing i'm going to change is.. my mentality! That is to blog Whatever i want and Whenever i want! ha! This is MY blog! A place for me to voice out my opinion, my thoughts, my feelings.. ^__^ Don't blog for the sake of getting something on this page! haha.. but i will try to blog as often as i can =) i noticed that my past archive show that i blog on an average 5 times per month.. so my new target is to double the number of posts. Stay tuned people~ =)



哥林多后书五章十七节:
"若有人在基督里,他就是新造的人,旧事已过都变成新的了。"

3 comments:



kak said...

AWESOME! LOVE the change. =)

-Denise- said...

WA! kak! how u know i change dy? haha.. havent even posted at the old blog! XD

kak said...

;)

Anyway, see that you have finally unveiled the real face of law school. Enjoy words! =)